Monday, September 3, 2018

Review: The Calculus of Change

The Calculus of Change The Calculus of Change by Jessie Hilb
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

"Immediately I want him. Not because he has pierced ears. Not because he has unruly brown hair and gray-blue eyes. I want Tate Newman because he is wearing a two-toned blue handwoven yarmulke atop his head."
One simple word flipped Aden's life. Calculus. The study of change. Who knew that Tate would forever change Aden. Tate spent his summer in Israel with a group of teens on a pilgrimage and
"He's the only one in the group still wearing his yarmulke, and when I look at him, I see audacity and spirit, and I want those things in my life. I decide I want him in my life."
Once Aden decides to want Tate in her life, wanting and having Tate are two separate ordeals.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: The Art of Feeling

The Art of Feeling by Laura Tims My rating: 4 of 5 stars This book breaks your heart and mends it up aga...