Sunday, September 16, 2018

Review: Claim Me

Claim Me Claim Me by J. Kenner
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

"An entire empire needing his attention, and yet in that moment, I am his whole world"

OH MY GOSH!!!! This book is beyond belief, beyond amazing, and simply a treasure! The lives billionaire Damien Stark and his girlfriend Nikki Fairchild continue with this gripping second novel. Nikki's nude portrait is finalized, but no one is supposed to know, especially the paparazzi, leaving her a million dollars richer. Their game ends when the portrait is done, and it has finally come to an end. Damien and Nikki are so absorbed into each other that the game never actually ends. Nikki is still tortured by her demons of her past, and her need for pain never diminishes, where the attention of the paparazzi will push her to the limit of her ability to cope. Damien also has demons, but he is a closed book and only shares his when the timing is right. He cares so much for Nikki, and when the emotions run high, they are there for each other. This book is an emotional rollercoaster, and Nikki and Damien will not stop until they have their happily ever after!

"Just one more thing. When I said you could stay? What I meant to say was I love you."

"I look right into him as he speaks, and his eyes are shining. My mouth curls up into a delighted smile, and I find mysef laughing like a child."


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: The Art of Feeling

The Art of Feeling by Laura Tims My rating: 4 of 5 stars This book breaks your heart and mends it up aga...