Tuesday, July 10, 2018

Review: Release Me

Release Me Release Me by J. Kenner
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This book is AMAZING! I know I say this about every book I read, but this book truly is AMAZING!! Nikki is an ex-pageant queen from Texas, and she moves to Los Angeles for her new job. She hated pageants all of her life and decided to pursue her education, in which she has success. She attends a party with her new boss, and she meets mysterious Damien Stark. He is very abrupt and very controlling, but Nikki decides to play along with his antics.

“You should know, Ms. Fairchild, that before the night is over, I'm going to kiss you.”

After Nikki's amazing night (especially in the back of a limo ;)), she can not stop thinking about him. The following day she and her boss have a meeting with reputable Damien, in which he offers Nikki a million dollars to have a nude portrait of her. Nikki finally agrees and the terms are that Nikki is Damien's for the period in which she is being painted. Sparks fly and Nikki can't help but fall in love with Damien Stark.

He looks at me, his eyes hot with need. "Because now that I have you, I can't stand the thought of ever losing you."

Both Nikki and Damien have dark, tragic pasts, but they always bring the best out of each other. I know I do not do this book justice, but this book is a whirlwind of emotions! This comical, spicy, and romantic read, is a perfect read!



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: The Art of Feeling

The Art of Feeling by Laura Tims My rating: 4 of 5 stars This book breaks your heart and mends it up aga...