Saturday, July 14, 2018

Review: The Edge of Never

The Edge of Never The Edge of Never by J.A. Redmerski
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

“I don’t know how I got myself into this, but I do know that as much as my conscience is ripping into my fucking ears, telling me to leave her alone, I can’t. I don’t want to. We’ve already gone too far.”

If it were possible, I would rate this book 10 stars!!! This book made me laugh, smile, cry, laugh, and cry even more. Camryn Bennett thought she knew exactly where her life was going. After a crazy night at in club in Raleigh, North Carolina, she decides to leave her monotonous life and set out on her own. She boards a Greyhound bus to find herself, but she finds sexy, sweet, and exciting Andrew Parrish.

"Tall, stylish short brown hair and he's wearing a tight-fitting navy tee and a sort of crooked smile that could either be genuinely kind, or something more confident..."

Okay, so Camryn is on the same bus as Andrew, and Andrew is so similar to her and yet so completely different. This intrigues Camryn, and they decide to hop off the bus and go on a road trip together. Andrew hides a secret from Camryn until it is too late, and they soon bond over their road trip. They travel to sleep under the stars, a waffle house, and even New Orleans. A friendship soon transforms into true love, with the potential of tearing them apart or cementing them together.

"Never thought I'd intentionally sleep on a bathroom floor next to a toilet while sober, but I meant it when I said I would sleep anywhere with her"

Goodness, goodness, goodness!!! I LOVE LOVE this book. Camryn and Andrew share so much intensity for each other that I was fanning myself, laughing, smiling, and crying all at once. I looked like a complete mess!! The ending made me cry from sadness and joy and excitement, and the EPILOGUE is the icing on the cake!! This book is truly a MASTERPIECE!!!! :) (Did I mention that I cried??)

“…dwelling and planning is bullshit,” he says. “You dwell on the past, you can’t move forward. Spend too much time planning for the future and you just push yourself backwards, or you say stagnant in the same place all your life.” His eyes lock on mine. “Live in the moment.”

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: The Art of Feeling

The Art of Feeling by Laura Tims My rating: 4 of 5 stars This book breaks your heart and mends it up aga...