Sunday, July 21, 2019

Review: The Opposite of Innocent

The Opposite of Innocent The Opposite of Innocent by Sonya Sones
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

My only request for those who read this book is to NOT read a summary or the inside cover of this book because it will take away from the suspense of the book. This novel is written in prose and the characterization of creative and innocent Lily reflects the writing style insurmountably. The topic of this novel is one that is written frequently, but Sones's take on the issue provides a new insight and depth of emotion that no other author has achieved. This book is simply magnificent and I will highly recommend to any reader of any age to learn from and enjoy the heartwrenching story.


When you say you haven't read The Opposite of Innocent yet...

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: The Art of Feeling

The Art of Feeling by Laura Tims My rating: 4 of 5 stars This book breaks your heart and mends it up aga...