Sunday, June 24, 2018

Review: His Alone

His Alone His Alone by Alexa Riley
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

She thinks I'm perfect. She thinks I look like Captain America. That I play by the rules. But she has no idea who I truly am. Or why I'm really here. I'm dirtier than she knows. She thinks I'm good to the core, but she doesn't know the things I've done. The things I would do for her. Only her.
Alexa Riley is simply a phenomenal duo who writes with heart, spice, and sass. This book is the sequel to their Everything for Her, which encompasses the lives of Mallory, Paige, Ryan, and Miles. Ryan (aka Captain America) Justice is head over heels for Paige Turner. Even though Ryan may be her boss, nothing will stop him from making her his. With Paige faced with a dark past and continually attempting revenge on her father, her need of Ryan gets in the way and redirects her focus. Secrets as emense as the ones of Ryan and Paige do not spoil the true love they share. Ryan will do ANYTHING to fix everything for the woman he loves (**spoil alert** he kills someone), and Paige has always been his, until death does them part.
When we make love, it's soft and sweet, and we both smile while we kiss. It's like we can't believe that we've gotten to this next step. Afterward, when we've each exhausted the other, I hold her and we talk about the future. Our future.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: The Art of Feeling

The Art of Feeling by Laura Tims My rating: 4 of 5 stars This book breaks your heart and mends it up aga...